Earthwise Ventures offers communications and consulting services for community groups, government agencies and schools on several environmental topics such as:
- Climate Change
- Water Stewardship and Conservation
- Community Sustainability
Contact us for more information.
PATRICIA SPENCER MA (Education), is a retired teacher, naturalist and consultant, and the primary facilitator for Earthwise Ventures. She has ten years' experience providing Environmental Education communications and consulting services to government agencies, non-profit organizations and community groups. Patricia is currently the president of the Lower Bridge Creek Watershed Stewardship Society and co-chair of the South Cariboo Sustainability Committee.
- Article from 100 Mile Free Press
Some Previous and Current Clients and Engagements
- Cariboo Chilcotin Regional Sustainability Coordinator Advisory Group 2008-present
- Sustainability and Environment in Transition Working Group (SETWG-a working group for Cariboo Chilcotin Beetle Action Coalition) 2006-2008
- Katimavik, 100 Mile House, BC (Climate Change presentation) 2008
- North Okanagan Community Challenge-One Tonne Challenge pilot project (Research and project assistant) 2005.
- District of 100 Mile House Council and Staff (Climate Change 2002, Water Conservation 2005)
- British Columbia Farm Women's Institute (Climate Change and Agriculture) 2001
- Pole to Pole 2000 team (State of Environment presentation) 2000
Header photo © Steve Monk